Trees4Future project reports, databases, and other publicly available deliverables are made available here:
Work Package 6: Integrated statistical platform for analyzing forest genetic resources
- D1.4 – A centralized access point to major European databases in the area of forest genetics and forest ecology
A centralized access point to major European databases in the area of forest genetics and forest ecology. All existing data bases defined in WP1 are integrated into the network of DBs and are searchable via the statistical and genetic data analysis platform designed jointly in WP6.
- D2.1 Common protocols and reference standards for selected traits and species
Technical cards are drawn up holding common protocols and reference standards at a species or at a trait level, as appropriate
- D2.3 Document on SOPs, SAPs and SIPs for molecular markers for identification of biological material
- D3.5 Guidelines for the deployment of basic materials and seed transfer
Report compiling the conclusions for the deployment of forest genetic resources under climate change, based on the results of preliminary analyses on the study cases and literature review for plasticity and phenology.
- D3.6 Stakeholder networks
To establish region researcher-policy-practitioner networks to improve knowledge exchange and acceptability of tree breeding activities
- D4.2 Trees4Future portal
A user-friendly and clearly structured portal featuring the Trees4Future project and providing access to the Trees4Future research infrastructures,including also links to other relevant activities, projects and processes
- D4.3 Trees4Future dissemination portfolio
A portfolio of the key dissemination material produced within the project as defined in the dissemination and outreach plan.
- D4.7 Workshop on ABS
Workshop on Access and Benefit Sharing of Forest Genetic Resources under theNogoya Protocol under the Convention on Biodiversity
D4.8. A model material transfer agreement on access and benefit sharing for forest genetic material
A model MTA that can be used to set up a contract for the exchange of Forest Genetic Resources taking into account the EU regulation on Access and Benefit Sharing that come into force during the end of 2014.
- D7.1: Report on review of available and tested methods for identification and on new marker development
Report on review of available and tested methods for identification and on new marker development. Specifies which methods have already been tried successfully in different labs, and where researchers and practitioners see the greatest needs for new marker development.
- D7.2: Report on cross-validation of molecular marker identification protocols
Report on cross-validation of molecular marker identification protocols and onmarker development for identified gaps and needs. Details how successful cross-validation trials of established protocols are, and informs on marker development for new species.
- D7.3: Report on standard set of protocols for dissemination to laboratories outside of the consortium
Report on standard set of protocols for dissemination to laboratories outside of the
- D8.3: Model of provenance growth for case study species: An empirical approach for modelling provenance zone
- D9.1: An ontology describing a common reference framework for forestry data
Describes the relevant concepts, their relationships and a common spatial framework for linking different data sources, including the methodology used for deriving the ontology and the relation to existing ontologies
- D10.3: Report on compatible tools for goods and services, sustainability, adaptation and mitigation
Describes the coupled models infrastructure
- D10.4 Description and manual of open structure of models
Documents the infrastructure of the EFISCEN, ORCHIDEE and ToSIA models, how they can be used, and results made accessible
- D11.1: Report on existing methodologies for given set of traits and their qualitative and quantitative evaluation with regards to medium/high throughput phenotyping